- Training providers and schools
- Employers, business and industry
- Individuals, students and parents
Career Centres provide free and independent training information and career guidance. They can assist you with information on education and training courses, career pathway options and the career planning process.
Career Centres can help you with:
- discovering your career interests and focusing your career choices;
- career planning tools and resources;
- education and training options;
- career pathway information;
- making choices and action planning; and
- your job search.
Our Career Centres are an all ages, all stages service. You can access our services online or on the phone, or visit one of our 11 centres located in Perth and regional areas. You can also visit our website for career development information, resources and tools.
Page last updated December 13, 2016