People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
We offer services and activities designed to assist people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background at any point throughout their life to make educational, training and work choices.
As well as providing information on training and opportunities to use existing skills or learn new or additional skills, we also work with you to overcome barriers to employment, education and training. We can help with:
- a screening process to establish your needs;
- information on training options and the labour market;
- developing realistic, achievable career action plans including work experience, voluntary work and other opportunities;
- computer assisted career guidance, including tools to improve labour market research skills; and
- workshops on career options and employability skills, including basic occupational safety and health.
Services are available from 9.00 am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, at:
- 4 Brewer Place, Mirrabooka
Phone: 08 9344 2468; or
- Unit 13, 64-66 Kent Street Cannington
Phone: 08 9258 5188
Appointments via phone or Skype can be arranged for eligible clients across WA.
These Career Centre services are delivered by Mercycare through a program funded by the Department.