- Training providers and schools
- Employers, business and industry
- Individuals, students and parents
Migration Services provides a range of services and information to help you make the move to Western Australia.
In particular we can support you by:
- assessing your application for a State nominated skilled visa;
- certifying positions for employers nominating skilled migrants under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme;
- providing an information and referral service to help skilled migrants settle in Western Australia; and
- carrying out comparative assessments of your overseas tertiary qualifications.
For information about State nomination, RSMS certification, settlement services or overseas qualification assessment please visit the Migration portal.
Page last updated December 14, 2016