Welcome to ApprentiCentre
The Department of Training and Workforce Development's ApprentiCentre registers and administers apprenticeship and traineeship training contracts in Western Australia under Part 7 of the
Vocational Education and Training Act 1996 and associated regulations.
This site provides a host of information about apprenticeships and traineeships in Western Australia including more than 80 apprenticeships and 400 traineeships. Our ApprentiCentre ambassadors tell their story about their experience as an apprentice or trainee – hear what they have to say.
Employers can advertise for an apprentice/trainee on Jobs Board and those looking for an apprenticeship or traineeship can register with Jobs Board to be advised by email or SMS alerts of vacancies.
Customer Service – Code of Practice
ApprentiCentre provides an objective and impartial service to apprentices, trainees, employers and nominated training providers by:
- providing clear, accurate and timely information or referrals;
- ensuring advice about training contracts is consistent with the relevant legislation;
- being open, transparent and accountable;
- treating people with respect and courtesy;
- responding to phone calls and emails promptly;
- resolving disputes with sensitivity and without delay; and
- respecting people's privacy and ensuring information is handled with the utmost discretion.
Explore this site for more information or contact the ApprentiCentre team on 13 19 54.