Welcome to Workforce Development Centres
Workforce Development Centres can help you at any point in your life to make informed choices about your career and training options. Centres are located across the State and provide a free, local service to all Western Australians.
Workforce Development Centres provide:
- one-on-one career guidance;
- information on training courses;
- referrals to training providers and other services;
- access to online career development resources and tools;
- workshops that improve your skills and assist you in looking for work; and
- free computer access for job search activities.
Our services are offered face to face, online or over the phone. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, looking for a career change or still at school our trained and experienced staff can assist you.