- Training providers and schools
- Employers, business and industry
- Individuals, students and parents
Still at school?
If you’re currently a school student, you have the opportunity to study a nationally recognised vocational education and training qualification while still at school.
- develop your employability skills (e.g. communication and problem solving skills);
- give you industry specific skills and an understanding of the world of work; and
- help you to explore and plan your career options.
If you do a VET qualification while you are a full time secondary student, this may also count towards your Western Australian Certificate of Education.
Page last updated December 09, 2016