Pathways through recognition for overseas qualifications

Pathways through recognition for overseas qualifications

If you have qualifications and skills  obtained overseas you may be able to have them recognised in Australia. Our team at Migration Services has a specialist team in the Overseas Qualifications Unit that can assist migrants who are permanent* or temporary residents of Western Australia with recognition of their overseas gained qualifications and skills.

The OQU can assess post-secondary qualifications including:(HR-RGB)-Migration_Services_0.jpg

  • formal technical and vocational qualifications (Certificate IV and above); and
  • formal higher education qualifications (bachelor degree and above).

This is a free service available only to Western Australian residents.

To find out more about recognition of overseas qualifications, visit the Migration portal.

*Permanent Residents (including 309, 310, 820 and 826 visa holders)

Page last updated December 15, 2016